Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My 30 Day Challenge

Alright, alright. I'm jumping on the bandwagon. "30 Day Challenge", here I come! The object of this is for me to blog about completely different subjects every day for 30 days. This will in turn (I hope) help you get to know me better...my quirks, my everyday life, and what hopes and dreams I have for my children. There are so many different "30 DAY CHALLENGES" out there, but I kind of took from them all and made my own. Here we go, here's the list, and you can look for my first blog in the challenge either tonight or in the morning!

Day 1: Your middle name, and how you feel about it.
Day 2: Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any.
Day 3: Your favorite television program.
Day 4: Ten places you want to visit.
Day 5: Tell us your three favorite colors.
Day 6: Your favorite season, and why.
Day 7: A sport you love to watch/play..
Day 8: Two favorite movies, and why.
Day 9: Talk about your pets, past and present, or the ones you'd like to have.
Day 10: What you wanted to be as a child.
Day 11: Do you have siblings? Talk about them, or talk about what it's like to be an only child.
Day 12: Tell us your favorite junk food.
Day 13: Random fact about you.
Day 14: Your favorite Disney Princess movie.
Day 15: Your thoughts on UGG boots.
Day 16: Do you drink soda more often than milk?
Day 17: Do you wear glasses? If so, what are they for?
Day 18: Tell us about your parents.
Day 19: Your opinions on Lady Gaga.
Day 20: Tell us about the last movie you saw in theatres.
Day 21: Tell us about the last book you read.
Day 22: Your first celebrity crush(s).
Day 23: Your opinions on the television show Glee.
Day 24: Describe your mood with a picture and explain.
Day 25: What decade do you think you should have been born in?
Day 26: If you were a teacher, what subject would you teach?
Day 27: Five items you'd grab in a fire.
Day 28: Tell us about your first movie experience that you remember.
Day 29: Tell us your hopes and dreams for your child(ren). What/Who do you see them becoming, and why?
Day 30: Cap it off with a picture of your family.

4 comments:

  1. Can I steal this!?! I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...I'm stealing it, too. My life has become to dull and work-filled to think of anything fun to blog about. Maybe this will jump-start my brain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems so much easier than the 30 days of Truth!

    ReplyDelete