Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Babylegs

I'll admit it, I'm obsessed. I mean, look at these!


I think Ava has 10 pairs now, but I can't help myself. These are leggings, but can be used on their arms too, when she gets older. They make changing her diapers super easy, protect her knees (when she starts taking off crawling) and they are SUPER CUTE!!



Alright, I'm done with my baby product soap box for the time being, I just thought all of you mommies should know about these! (P.S. They have boy ones too...feast your eyes, moms of boys!)


Animals, Fire Trucks, Trains, you name it. Boys can rock em' too... ok, I'm done now. :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I love me some Babylegs!! I discovered them with Sadie and had to have 'em!! Now, if only I could match them up I could bring her old ones to you!!

    ReplyDelete