Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day Seven


DAY SEVEN

*A sport you love to watch/play*

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!

Oh yes, I love me some football. I didn't use to, it's the weirdest thing. I believe it all began during a dark time in my life when the only sense of normalcy I had was when I was "allowed" to watch football on Sundays. That's when I started to love it, and Jerry Rice, simultaneously. (The rest is history, and no longer important in the grand scheme of things.)



I am now an avid Tennessee Titans fan, and watch them religiously. I know for a fact that my husband was astonished when we met. A girl who likes football, actually knows what 1st and 10 means, and can hold her own in a conversation about Tom Brady and why he's a jerk? Oh yes. That may just be the reason why he started to like me. :)

Football aside, my other favorite sports are any sports that my son plays. Even if he decided to play croquet competitively, I would watch it and cheer, and it would become my new favorite sport. I enjoy watching him play sports, because I see the sparkle in his eyes and the pure joy he radiates when he's on the field. It's so fun to see him grow as an athlete and as a boy. He truly enjoys what he does, and he does it well.

Bottom line? I love most all sports, but anything Ryan plays holds a special place in my heart.

Awwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment