Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day Five


DAY FIVE

*Tell us your three favorite colors*

  1. Baby Blue. I've always loved this color, and I always will. It's really my only favorite color. When I was a little girl, my room was painted baby blue, and on my walls were posters of Disney movies. That was probably the catalyst for me wanting to be a Disney Animator at one point...Anyhow, not only does the color take me back to the wonderfulness that was my childhood, but it also reminds me of the ocean. Seriously, the older I get, the more I love the serenity of the ocean. If only I could breathe underwater, I'd live there. Like Ariel. (Again with the Disney reference) There is just something about listening to the waves and looking out over the baby blue surface of the water that bring me closer to God. Need another reason why I love baby blue? Look at my children's eyes. 'Nuff said.
  2. Black. I'm putting this on my list, because I wear it alot. It's slimming, it's professional, and I can hide behind it. And doesn't everybody want to hide every now and then.
  3. Rainbow. Is it really a color? I don't think so, but it is now. Rainbows are a symbol of God's love for us and his promise to never flood the earth again. Rainbows pop up all over Hawai'i...I mean, they're on their license plate. I have to love them. Rainbow is the color of sunsets, which I need to take more time out to watch. Another fun fact about me? I love looking at oil spots on concrete to "see the rainbow". Yeah, I'm kooky. But you have to admit that it is kinda cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment