Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Friday, August 6, 2010

Today's Ryan-ism

Ok, so I know I've done a lot of these, but he's so funny lately!

______________

We were watching "Minute to Win It" last night on our DVR, and this guys was talking about how much he appreciated his mom.

Me: "Awww, Ryan, are going to be like that when you get older?"

Ryan: (looking puzzled) "I'm not going to see you when I get older and marry somebody else!"

HAHAHAHAHA

Somebody else? Who's he married to now?! :) I made sure to tell him that he was going to see me when he got older and married "somebody else". At least he better or I don't know what I'd do with myself!

I swear my kid is the funniest kid on the planet. Just wait till Ava starts talking.

1 comment:

  1. Your son is hilarious! You should compile a book of his sayings to give him when he's all grown up (but keep a copy for yourself to) :)

    ReplyDelete