Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today's Ryan-ism

Last week, it was a day like every other.  I took Ryan to his before/after school care, and I dropped him off in his class.  I took Ava to her class, and as I walked back to my car I saw Ryan lining up with the rest of his class to get ready for the bus to come.  He already doesn't like to hug or kiss me in front of his friends (sad, I know) so instead of going up to him, I blew him a kiss from my car. He saw me, caught the kiss, and threw "it" down.  His friends were watching and giggled, because he was oh-so-cool for throwing his mommy's kiss on the ground. I laughed and then I frowned, jokingly. (Inside, I was crying!)  Well when we got home that night, I asked him why he threw my kiss away.

Ryan: "I didn't throw it away Mommy, I threw it in my heart."

That boy sure knows how to turn a sad situation into one that melts my heart. How could I be upset after that?

1 comment:

  1. He sure knows how to sweeten you up! ;) I miss him! :..(

    ReplyDelete