Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Are you following me?

Sometimes I feel like I'm writing, and very few people are reading. Or is it that they are reading, but just not commenting? Yeah, I'm fairly new to this whole blogging thing.

Give me feedback people, or I will sick my rabid dog on you. (Ok, so I don't have a rabid dog per say, but I do have a very hyper one.)

So for those of you reading, thank you! If you have any topics you'd like me to cover, or any challenges to throw my way, bring it on!

To the rest of you...follow me!

6 comments:

  1. I follow you! I unfortunately have not been commenting though... I will work on that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same as the previous post!! AND I feel the exact same way you do...maybe we can both comment more on eachothers blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you woman! You're on my blog and when you post a new one, it rises to the top, like the cream of the crop:) So I'm here rooting you on and reading to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here too Allison. More in" real life" than in your blog or Facebook. But I love you and I am one of your biggest fans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to comment ;) I have read ALL of the blogs & love the updates on you and my beautiful niece and nephew <3 Love you hermana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read you and I try to comment! Obviously I can be a few days (weeks) behind, but I'm here, I promise! :) And I LOVE being able to stay caught up on your life and your little ones. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete