Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Monday, October 4, 2010

Today's Ryan-ism

Ryan, Ava and I headed out on Sunday to go to Ryan's football game. This was after church, so we didn't have time to do anything for lunch besides stop at a drive-thru.  McDonald's was the closest and there was no line, so I ordered him a Happy Meal with a hamburger, apples, and Powerade.  The woman over the speaker asked me, "Is this for a boy or girl?" I of course answered, "Boy." So we got up to the window and I paid and then got his food at the next window.  I passed it back to him, and he immediately got a disgusted look on his face as he opened his bag.

Ryan: "They gave me a girl toy! What am I supposed to do with this?"

Me: (laughing) "I don't know, Ryan. I guess you can give it Ava when she gets older."

Ryan: "Great JOB McDonald's. I didn't want a girl toy, I wanted a BOY toy."

1 comment:

  1. You know that you're going to have save all these for a "Ryan-ism" scrapbook right?! Kid is obsessed with McD's thanks to grandma

    ReplyDelete