Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Friday, July 23, 2010

Stay-cation!

So this is my last day of work before my week long vacation! I am so excited. I've been dreaming of this moment since I came back to work after Ava was born. I get to spend the WHOLE WEEK at home with my kids. I even get to pretend I'm a SAHM for a whole week. Whoo hoo! I'm just sad that Stephen doesn't have the week off too...

Here's some things that are on the agenda for this next week:

  • Ava's 6 month pictures
  • Ava's 6 month check-up (eek, shots!)
  • Go through Ava's clothes and wash the next size...6-9mo. WOW!
  • Playing LOTS of games with Ryan (SORRY! is our favorite)
  • Take the kids somewhere to go swimming. (Ava's first time!)
  • Maybe go to the zoo/movies/water park with family and/or friends
  • Lunch with friends, maybe?
  • Get my hair done on Friday to get ready for my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday. yikes.
  • Stay in my pjs for as long as possible.
  • Enjoy my kids and soak up as much time with them as I can.
I absolutely cannot wait to spend some quality time with them, and not have to worry about the stress of work. It's been a rough few months since I've been back to work. I miss my little sweet pea more than anything, and I constantly think about her. I swear when I go pick her up after work, she's grown a few sizes. Ryan is a little more self-sufficient. He doesn't need his mommy as much as he used to. He enjoys his friends more right now. But guess what buddy, you're ALL MINE this next week. Muahahaha.

Ok, so I'm T-minus 4 hours and 45 minutes away from vacation bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment