Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I had a dream...and I have no idea what it means.

So last night, I had a dream that after having it, I know I've had before. So here's the gist:

I die.

God presents me with two choices:

1) Go in "Door Number One". Go back to my life, to see if I died of something from which I can recover. I won't know if I can or not (recover) until I go in that door. If I choose that door and go back, if I DO recover, then I will have 9 more years of life with my family and friends, etc. If I don't recover, then I die for good, and I can never go back and check on my family or watch over them.

2) Go in "Door Number Two". I don't get to go back. But I will always be able to watch over my friends and family, etc.

What in the world does this mean? Maybe God is trying to speak to me about something. It's so weird that the dream is so specific, that I remember it, and that I know now that this is a recurring dream.

2 comments:

  1. Woooaaahhh... that is one creepy dream! Crazy that it was so detailed and layed out like that. Which door would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. I think that's my "test". I don't think I chose a door in the dream...if I did, I don't remember it. Kinda freaks me out..

    ReplyDelete