Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On the Road Again...

So here I am. On a new journey, with one more kid in tow! To be completely honest, I couldn't imagine life without my children. I even worried how I would love Ava as much as I love Ryan. But I didn't need to. The rumors are true! You DO have enough love to go around, and some to spare!

I'm a twenty-eight year old wife and mom. I do have a career, but my heart is at home with my family. That's why I moved and renamed my blog. As many different facets as there are to me, I will always be "mau loa mama" or for those of you that don't share my fascination with all things Hawaii (yet!) that would be "forever mama."

That's me.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm excited to be able to keep up with your adventures with the little ones on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!!! Makaio is Hawaiian and it means gift from God! Again I love the blog name!!

    ReplyDelete