Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A new High Pointe....maybe?!

So tonight I'm doing something different. Thanks to Wendy, I'm going to meet with Jacob Finn, personal trainer extraordinaire (so I've heard!) for a consultation at High Pointe.  High Pointe is primarily a full-service physical therapy clinic. But apparently they have wellness service too, such as personal training, and that's something that I have always wanted to do, but could never afford. Well, I still can't. But apparently there are different programs and/or options that I can choose from.  I am so excited!

I'll admit, I'm a little embarrassed to even go in the first place. I know, I know. Personal training is about getting me into shape. I realize that they are not expecting me to show up all hard-bodied and such. I just hate this weight that I have on me, and I feel like a different person than what I see in the mirror. I hate clothes, and I want to love them.

I'm hoping that this turns out to be something great!

**Special shout out to David Griffin, who I love. His Cowboy's Bootcamp helped me in more ways that I can even write here. I definitely plan on going back when I can afford it/when the time of the class is to where I can make it.**

No comments:

Post a Comment