Mau Loa Mama

Mau Loa Mama

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge Hiatus

So if you haven't noticed, I've been having a bit of a problem sticking to my 30 Day Challenge. I should have made it a 30 Blog Post Challenge instead. Have no fear, I still plan on completing the challenge, I've just had a lot going on lately.

Case in point? I'm having surgery tomorrow. Tonsillectomy and sinus surgery, simultaneously. Yikes, right?

I just want to let you all know that I will most likely be drugged up for a good few days, and won't be doing anything for awhile.

Just hold tight, and I will return in all my blogging wonder.

P.S. All prayers and well wishes for tomorrow are not only accepted but GREATLY appreciated.

Love all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you girl!! Will send them your way now before I hit my pillow!!

    ReplyDelete